You are an experienced Account Management professional with a strong background in managing both digital and integrated brand communications campaigns. You have project management under your belt, but more than that you have an interest in, and understanding of both brand and integrated marketing communications.
Who are we?
We’re McCann Dublin. specialists in brand, design and digital content. We’re part of McCann WorldGroup, the most creatively awarded agency network in the world. And so we want the best, but not in the way you might think. We want the best team-mate, the best at bringing people together, the best at nurturing, inspiring and collaborating, the best at motivating and at commiserating. We need everyone in the team to be fully accountable, responsible and help their colleagues when they need it (and without it being asked of them each time).
But we believe your family, your friends, your whole life outside work is every bit as important as your life inside work, and if we’ve learned anything this year is that the two are often entwined. And so they should be. We are an Equal Opportunity employer with salary and associated benefits commensurate with experience and bench-marked against industry standards. We’re one of the agencies that started the Great Reset in Ireland, and we value people, profit and planet equally.
Who are you?
You enjoy getting under the skin of your client’s businesses and their wider business environment to really understand them and their marketing needs, and you take pride in ensuring you consistently deliver great branding, advertising, design, marketing and digital projects for your clients alongside the team around you.
Bags of common sense, ability to use your initiative and perpetual forward thinking must be part of your make-up. You need to be a team player, and a confident, clear communicator – both written and spoken.
Commercially minded and passionate about delivering great results you’ve got a track record in delivering both digital and integrated communications campaigns and have a desire to bring digital project management principles to all types of projects.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with Creative Leads to develop opportunities into briefs.
- Briefing internal designers, user experience teams, media teams, developers and copywriters
- Project planning, writing scoping documents and proposal documents
- Scheduling appropriate resource when required
- Managing integrated campaigns from strategic planning, leading inter-agency meetings and workshops, all the way through to delivery of the assets
- Keeping your clients fully informed of the progress of all work and any changes that may occur
- Ensuring regular client status meetings take place so that the agency/client are kept up to date on developments, and value-adding opportunities are recognised and implemented
- Manage timelines and key review and sign off periods with your clients
- Build trust and confidence, and develop relationships with our clients and suppliers
- Managing the financial administration of your accounts by setting up project job numbers, obtain purchase orders from the client for billing purposes and on completion of a campaign, complete the billing and ensure invoices are raised to the client
- Keeping up to date with technological updates, particularly in relation to browser, device, and communication developments, and provide guidance on digital developments to your clients
- Spot opportunities to add value to your clients
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Account Manager in a creative agency
- Demonstrable effectiveness in integrated marketing communications, brand and digital project delivery
- Successful track record in building and growing client relationships
- Experience in preparing scopes, proposals, critical paths
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Professional and engaging presentation style.
How to apply
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting REF: Senior Account Manager
The closing date for applications is Friday 28th May 2021 at 5pm.