We're looking for a UX Designer, with a strong user experience and user interface background, who wants to work as part of an integrated team solving some interesting and challenging client problems.
Your role is to work with our researchers, copywriters, project managers and the wider creative team to understand the client’s business, their audience and their goals and use these insights to map online and offline journeys creating robust, intuitive, and engaging experiences.
In addition, your role is to create and rollout effective brand driven design that corresponds to each of the touch-points identified. You strive to make the complex simple with the journeys and corresponding collateral you create.
Who are you?
You are a passionate problem solver, who can put themselves in the mindset of the audience.
You want to create powerful, compelling and responsive interactive experiences that address the core requirements of the user.
You are highly creative and capable of finding strong and effective solutions.
You are comfortable working in a fast paced, flexible, agile environment, working on multiple projects.
You understand and are excited about the power of brands and ensure that the brand ambition is always central to your ideas. You think about the bigger brand picture when working on even tactical projects and always have that in mind. You put the customer experience first in all your designs.
You keep up to date with the industry here and globally, always looking to ‘best practice’ to continually learn and get inspired. You are a true collaborator and enjoy working in a diverse team with varied skill-sets.
You know and understand the power of insight and data, of typography, art direction and design, photography, animation and are constantly updating new skills and disciplines. You have experience in using modern UX/UI processes as part of the creative solution. You want to deliver real innovation to solve client brand and business issues.
You have an excellent portfolio with effective and creative examples of excellently designed digital experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment, working on similar potential projects.
- Proven experience in developing engaging user experience driven projects.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily XD, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- A passion for digital and excellence in design.
- Strong, demonstrable UX experience in user journey mapping.
- Proven ability to sketch and wireframe complicated user journeys, persona documentation and user flows.
- Ability to clearly and compellingly present your work and ideas to clients as part of the agency team.
- Experience of undertaking website UX audits to make recommendations for improved digital design.
- Desire to continually research, learn and adapt to new digital design technologies/solutions for browsers, and devices keep fully up to date on all technologies and new solutions.
- Experience in meeting tight deadlines and championing the power of strong digital design.
How to apply
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: SENIOR UX DESIGNER
The closing date for applications is Friday 29th January 2021 at 5pm.