Our Project Directors are an adept bunch. Equally at home with projects of scale in the digital world, as they are being the lead adviser in the development of a brand project, to delivering an integrated communications campaign. International of outlook, experience and world view and happy to apply their learnings locally. Natural leaders with the human touch, a love of creativity and innovation, an eye for detail and a drive for change. Skillful managers of people, process, budgets and output, our Project Directors make a real impact on our clients and our agency.
Who are we?
We’re McCann Dublin. specialists in brand, design and digital content. We’re part of McCann Worldgroup, the most creatively awarded agency network in the world. And so we want the best, but not in the way you might think. We want the best team-mate, the best at bringing people together, the best at nurturing, inspiring and collaborating, the best at motivating and at commiserating. We need everyone in the team to be fully accountable, responsible and help their colleagues when they need it (and without it being asked of them each time).
But we believe your family, your friends, your whole life outside work is every bit as important as your life inside work, and if we’ve learned anything this year is that the two are often entwined. And so they should be. We are an Equal Opportunity employer with salary and associated benefits commensurate with experience and benchmarked against industry standards. We’re one of the agencies that started the Great Reset in Ireland, and we value people, profit and planet equally.
Are you our next Project Director?
You are an experienced Project Management professional with the accreditations and experience to match. You have digital project management under your belt, but more than that you have an interest in, and understanding of both brand and integrated marketing communications – a hybrid professional that loves the learning and flexibility that brings.
Ideally, you have extensive B2C experience in FMCG and/or the public sector and understand how to establish benchmarks of best practice and consistently deliver on them.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, motivating the team around you and building client relationships. You are also someone that is looking for a better way to work.
Who are you?
An experienced, accredited project management specialist, who has client servicing, digital and integrated communications campaign knowledge to manage projects of scale and complexity to international standards, through the agency.
Digital through and through and you are always seeking out newness, the next big thing. As a leader internally you are more than the projects you output, you are a key contributor to framing a digital way of working and thinking working with other senior staff to create and build the team, processes and specialisms required to deliver this vision.
You are a marketeer with a bigger picture point of view, a consultant, advisor, voice of authority that our clients trust to lead them, challenge them and deliver effective business solutions for them, whilst ensuring projects are managed using our approved processes and procedures, on time and on budget.
Adept at using qualitative research, trends, market data and your own learned knowledge you can interrogate, write and shape briefs which enable the strategic, brand, creative and digital teams to produce innovative, engaging and effective brand solutions and campaigns.
Thoroughly comfortable and professional in championing your Clients’ requirements, you are a skilled and engaging communicator, undaunted by presenting at the highest level.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead on our ‘flagship’ B2C and growth potential projects directly with key clients.
- Work with the Managing Partner, Creative Partner and the wider agency team to develop innovative brand, digital solutions, integrated marketing communications campaigns, coordinate the internal design, development and production efforts to help our clients – to a world class standard.
- Facilitate the definition, idea generation and delivery of outputs and products that link to marketing strategies and integrate digital approaches and creative design.
- Identify key tasks for delivery and proactively work with the internal and operations team to manage the schedule accordingly and provide budget control.
- Prepare scopes, proposals, critical paths, project plans and cost schedules, and oversee the delivery of these tasks.
- End to end management of projects from brief to final performance measurement
- Nurture and develop client relationships, providing guidance and advice on the processes and procedures involved in web development and other projects.
- Develop new initiatives and identify opportunities to develop our business through opportunities with and between existing clients.
- Scoping and pitching for new business.
- Recognised Project Management qualification
- Minimum of 3 years working at similar level
- Proven experience in B2C marketing with FMCG and / or public sector experience
- Demonstrable effectiveness in integrated marketing communications, brand and digital projects
- Successful track record in building and growing client relationships
- Successful track record in client retention
- Experience in preparing scopes, proposals, critical paths
- Excellent team management and collaboration skills
- Professional and engaging presentation style.
How to apply
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] quoting REF: Project Director
The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd October 2020 at 5pm.